Our promise to you:
All of the dogs that we adopt out are up-to-date on shots, de-wormed, micro-chipped and fixed before going into their Fur-ever home. All dogs are assessed medically and behaviorally by our Medical and Behavior Teams.
Adoption fees may vary depending on the dog and their needs (ex. breed, special needs or behavioral issues.)
- Must be age 21+or over
- Copy of lease allowing pets (Renters only)
- All family members must meet dog
- All current pets must meet dog
- All current pets (dogs, cats, rabbits) must be spayed/neutered
- Must pass a home inspection
- Must be able and willing to provide for any future care of dog as needed (ie medical or emergency care, trainers, etc)
- Fill in an ADOPTION APPLICATION FORM.
- One of our screeners will contact you by phone and run through some initial questions
- Attend an adoption event and meet the dogs
- Confirm your interest in a particular dog or dogs
- Wait to hear if your application for a particular dog has been successful. Please note that our adoption experts will place the dog in the home they feel is the best fit for each dog.